I think I'm gonna corrode soon):
Gina would only be only at night.
YiXuan, I don't know when she'll be online.
Veronica, she's also gonna corrode soon.
Youming, I think she's busily watching her shows.
The duck isn't here, I hear no quackings, it's swimming in Pulau Ubin
I'm trying my very best to complete my Science Powerpoint.
But I'm always being disturbed by something else, like something.
I chionged Save The Last Dance For Me today(:
Not really chionged, managed to chiong 4discs this afternoon.
I'm at disc13 now(:
It's getting more&more exciting :D
The show seems abit like Stairway To Heaven.
Cause it's about losing memory.
But I think I prefer STLDFM (:
I'm in love with their Soundtrack.
I downloaded them D:
I like Give My Love veryveryvery much.
The lyrics is easy, & very meaningful!
I asked Gina last night,"is it nice to be in love?"
Hahaha, & she thought I'm in love.
Then I asked Glen, & he thought I'm in love too.
Btw, ChongYouMing, you're dead! :D
Beware of your pants,muahahaha! LOL!
I'm not whatever __poopoo!
Hahaha, I'm gonna get you tomorrow :D
Hahaha, Veronica is gonna blog cause I pestered her too.
I'm dead bored.
I've completed 3slides of my powerpoint(:
It's isn't that difficult.
I'm done with Maths/Chinese/Science 2-page/HomeEc(havent print)
(:
Okay, I shall stop here now.
Goodbye[: